1. Call for papers: December 1st - March 30th 2017
All scholars working in this field are invited to present their papers. It is not necessary to be a member of the Working Group on Non-dominant Varieties of pluricentric languages (WGNDV). If you are not yet a member of the WGNDV it is, however, highly appreciated to join the group by using the inscription form on http://www.pluricentriclanguages.org/...about / membership giving your name, adress, affiliation, the language(s)/varieties and the topics you are working on. This will enable the exchange of information with other scholars sharing the interest in the subject matter.
2. Information about acceptance of papers: April 15th 2017
- Members and non-members of the working group are welcome to register by June 30th 2017.
4. Deadline for submission of final version of papers ready for publication: September 30th 2017
5. All participants of the conference interested in booking a room at Erbacher Hof are requested to book until April 10th 2017