- Length: The abstracts for both individual papers and panels are longer than usual, 1 to 2 pages (A4), as they are expected to outline the content of the presentation in greater detail. Please make sure to include the conference theme it relates to, your research objectives, methodology and main findings.
- Language: All abstracts must be written in English. Please include the language you prefer to use in your presentation: Arabic, English, French, Hausa, Portuguese, or Swahili.
- Form: Abstracts must be submitted via the dedicated form (docx file) which can be downloaded from our website.
- Abstracts must then be sent as an attachment to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Please write “Abstract 10th International WGNDV Conference” in the subject line.
- Deadline for submitting the abstracts: April 15, 2023.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed by May 10, 2023.